Saturday, June 28, 2014

Le Creuset!

I have a six week old baby. I spend a lot of time awake at three in the morning. The number of food network shows I watch since Wyatt's birth has increased dramatically.

My favorite show is Pioneer Woman. I've cooked from her blog before, but I have been recording and watching (and rewatching) (and rewatching) her shows now, and have been having kitchen envy like crazy. I've been paying close attention to the dishes and tools she uses, and am at a point in my life where I just want the good stuff.

That being said, I've been coveting her Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware pretty freaking bad. Hours of breastfeeding has involved a lot of my researching brands, recipes, and uses on my phone.

Last week I scraped together enough target gift cards to buy a 7 quart Lodge dutch oven, but then I found out the Le Creuset outlet was having it's summer sale...

I told Frank, the gentleman who assisted my sleeping, strollered baby and I that I would give him a shout out in my blog. He has no idea how happy he made little wanna-be food network star me. I love this outlet, I love taking my baby on adventures (three freeways were closed, it was a gamble getting here), and I can't wait to use my saute pan/skillet combo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment