Saturday, January 4, 2014

first bf atc's

Once upon a time I was 14 years old and madly in love with my very first boyfriend ever. He lived in Fresno, and I lived in Orange County - about 4 hours apart. I was 14, remember, and couldn't drive - so in addition to the three hours a day we spent on the phone, we also wrote letters. A lot of letters. Recently my father decided he actually wants some of his garage to himself, so he foisted a big box of old-Roya-stuff on me... and I found the box with all the old letters, some photos, jewelry, mixed tapes and other mementos. 

I wasn't sure what to do with them...seemed a shame to just toss them, but I didn't really need a big box of letters from my first boyfriend, either. Then a friend came over and introduced me to ATC's - the perfect solution. I cut up some letters, envelopes, and other random bits of nostalgia and made a few ATC's, and then tossed the rest. 
So here you have my First BF atc's.

watercolors, glue stick, and collage material.







No comments:

Post a Comment